Pet’s health is of utmost concern for a pet owner. Taking care of their health, providing an appropriate diet and grooming is what the most necessary thing to do. Well, when you have your best veterinarians in Windsor, you need not worry anymore as they are highly qualified and specialist animal doctors who know how to take care of a pet, what food products suit them or what preventive measures should they follow. Believe it or not, even though you are very much dedicated for maintaining your pet’s health, you would always need a specialist in animal healthcare who can not only take utmost care of your pet but also provide them with numerous services like surgery, nutrition counseling, dentistry and preventive measures from harmful diseases.
The famous animal hospitals offer a wide range of services in order to satisfy the complete needs of your pet. From medical & surgical care to nutritional counseling, vaccinations, hospitalization, and grooming, they are the one-stop healthcare solution for your furry little ones. Also, the motive of these vets in Windsor is also to provide you with a variety of information related to healthcare topics. Nowadays, cats and dogs are the victim of intestinal parasites, the most common of which are hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. With a proper vaccination and preventive measures, the proficient vets save the lives of pets in an efficient manner. Get in touch with one of the best veterinarians before it’s too late. Avail their hospital services at an affordable rate and make your pet live a healthy life.
Don’t be a threat to your pets by dismissing being chubby for being cute. Obesity is a serious disorder that is eating its way through the majority of pets. A staggering 35% of Canadian pets are considered overweight! It is time to consider the plethora of disorders and diseases that are associated with obesity. While some of the effects of obesity can be reversed through attentive diet changes and increased physical activity, some remain for life. The longer the excess weight is on the body, the more severe the damage to the body will be.
Some of the conditions that can occur as a result of excess weight are:
- Exercise intolerance, decreased stamina
- Respiratory compromise (breathing difficulty)
- Heat intolerance
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes or insulin resistance
- Liver disease or dysfunction
- Osteoarthritis (lameness)
- Increased surgical/anesthetic risk
- Lowered immune system function
- Increased risk of developing malignant tumors (cancer)
If your pet needs to shed the extra few pounds, the above stated consequences will serve as the right motivation for you. Our vets in Windsor will help your pets in this journey towards a better health. Our team of professionals hold more than just a degree. They are dedicated and compassionate about their work and towards your beloved pet. With us in the picture, your pets are in good hands.
The month of February is particularly known as the National Pet Dental Health Month! To rejoice the same, team of Ambassador Animal Hospital have pulled together some of our superlative dental-health articles for cats and dogs, which you can page through, as well as the topmost reasons of caring for your pet’s teeth!
Here are our uppermost reasons that team of vets in Windsor have pooled for you:
- A pet with hale and hearty teeth equals a pet with better breath!
- Dental disease can truly lead to glitches with your pet’s organs, such as the heart.
- Retained baby teeth can cause complications in pets too!
- Caring for your pet’s teeth can preclude other health problems and save you with tons of money over the long term!
- You on regular basis perform dental care and brush your teeth everyday – why wouldn’t your pets? Your veterinarian can help you acquire to brush your dog’s teeth and your cat’s teeth.
- Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years suffer some sort of periodontal disease? It can further lead to buildup of plaque, so it’s imperative to go in for consistent dental checkups and cleanings.
- Pets that don’t get dental care can lose their teeth – this can be appallingly painful and cause grave health problems.
- Your dog and cat are very good at beating pain – you will never get to know that your pet has a serious dental problem until it’s very progressive. This is yet alternative reason to imperative to take your pet in for unvarying dental checkups.
- Your pets are tough on their teeth. Absorb the symptoms to keep your pet from suffering the pain of strictly worn teeth.
- Cram more about the prominence of dental care by visiting our Veterinarians in Windsor.
If you still have any questions or concerns, you should at all times visit or call your veterinarian as we are your preeminent resource to make certain the health and well-being of your pets properly.
Get in touch with us via +519-971-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
There are many health issues that occur in our aging pets. Dental disease, thyroid disease, kidney disease, Diabetes, cancer and arthritis are just some of the widespread health problems we can observe in senior pets. The quicker we can notice these problems, the prior we can treat that. The doctors and staff here at Ambassador Animal Hospital want your pet to live a long, vigorous and happy life.
A comprehensive, yearly health exam is critical in catching these problems before time. In order to get an even more inclusive picture of you senior pet’s health, our expert team has come with a Senior Pet Care. The Senior Pet Care is a sequence of blood and urine tests, as well as a physical exam and nutritional consultation. It encompasses:
- Physical exam (not including vaccines, heartworm test or fecal exam)
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Chemistry Profile
- Thyroid Level
- Complete Urinalysis
- Urine Protein/Creatinine Ratio Test
- Nutritional Consultation
What can you do to help your senior pets?
- Schedule habitual visits with your veterinarians Windsor. Your pet wants to be examined at least yearly if it appears healthy, as many diseases are unseen and not evident. Remember it is much cheaper to put off disease than it is to treat it!
- Nourish your mature dog a lofty quality food. Your veterinarian can help you decide an suitable food for your pet. particular foods that are lower in calories are sometimes required for obese pets.
- For pets with mobility issues due to arthritis or other joint diseases, foods fortified with fatty acids such as DHA and EPA can be helpful. Our vets in Windsor recommend supplements such as glucosamine and chondroitin if needed.
Should you have any questions, please call us at +519-971-3100 or write to us at email@example.com.